meet your gynecology providers in york
Marsha D. Bornt, MD
Private practice gynecologist
MD: University of Maryland School of Medicine
Residency: Ob/Gyn, York Hospital
York County Medical Association
Pennsylvania Medical Society
Docs 4Patient Care
Rotary Club of York
Apple Hill Surgical Center
Committees & Boards:
- 1880 Society-Well Span Foundation
- Rotary International
- Children’s Home of York
- Bridge of Hope
- United Way of York 2016 Campaign Cabinet
- Chairman of Grants Committee Rotary Club of York
- Invocation Committee at Rotary Club of York
- District grants committee Rotary Club of York
- Tocqueville Society at the United Way of York
- Paul Harris Society
- Global Residents Committee at York Hospital/WellSpan
- Board for Logos Academy
- Board for Building Solid Foundations, Missions for Africa
- Secretary, Vice President and President of the Rotary Club of York
- 2015 Who’s Who Pinnacle Professional Member
- 2014 World Wide Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Four Avenues of Service Award
- Service-Above-Self Award
- Patient Choice Award 2008, 2009 and 2011
- Top 10 Doctors Award 2013
- Compassionate Doctor Award by Vitals 2016
- On-Time Doctor Award by Vitals 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals by American Registry 2018
- Unsung Hero Award – Rotary International
Dr. Bornt is the only MD in the area who performs minimally invasive outpatient hysterectomies where her patients go home the same day of their procedure. She was also the 1st female gynecologist in the area.
Donna Lamson, CRNP, MSN, WHNP-BC
Donna graduated as a Nurse Practitioner in Women’s Health and Gender Related Studies from Drexel University. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts.
Donna recently worked in Reading caring for the high risk obstetric patients. Helping women maintain their sexual health and treating women form adolescence through menopause is her passion.
At home she enjoys gardening, cooking and hanging out with her 3 children ages 13, 23 and 24.
Kathy Crone-Eberly, OM, Office Manager
Kathy is our front office manager. She is also our billing and accounts receivable/payable specialist. She handles insurance and payments questions with years of experience behind her. She graduated from Central York High School in 1972. Kathy has been employed in the medical field since graduation and with Apple Hill Gynecology since November 1994.
She is married and the proud “Nana” of six grandsons. She has three miniature dachshunds. In her spare time she enjoys being with family, gardening, reading and camping.
Missy Blackson, CMA
Missy Blackson, CMA, Back Office Manager
Missy is a certified Medical Assistant who graduated from York Technical Institute with a bachelor’s degree in specialized science in 2015. Prior to that time she had driven a school bus for 22 years in Southern York County.
Missy is married and a proud grandma [“Mimi”] to 7 grandkids. She enjoys spending her spare time with her husband, grandkids and her animals-1 cat and 1 English Mastif. She also loves to travel.
Brandy Shaffer, MA
Brandy Shaffer MA -Back Office Assistant and Front Desk/Receptionist
Brandy has over 20 years of medical office experience. She graduated from Kenrod Dale High School in 1994 and started working right away. She just moved to York last September with her fiancé. Brandy enjoys the art work and music of the local community. She loves animals and has 4 pets. She also enjoys cooking.